Let’s get those creative juices going –
- What’s your favorite color? Do you have a favorite color for each season? I do!
- Go to your local craft store and look through the Fine Art department – brushes, paints, paper. Write down the names of anything that is foreign to you. (I once bought a set of paints called Gouache – or something like that – just because I had a 40% off coupon. Didn’t have a clue what they were for.) If you’re interested, Google those things you wrote down.
- Make new greeting cards by using the ones you’ve saved. Not the precious ones you want to keep forever, but the old Christmas cards, or generic cards you bought in that ‘greeting card bundle’ for your nieces school fundraising.
- Write down 4 words that describe your garden. If you feel inspired after that, write a description of it and why it’s your favorite.
- Go for a walk and take pictures of whatever catches your eye.
- Got yarn? Go to Ravelry.com and get inspired.
- I confess – I like to color. Do you? Here are some links to free coloring pages for grown ups you can print out.
Those two places should keep you coloring for years! Enjoy!